This release fixes the prevention of unnecessary duplication of MPI communicators from 0.4.2 to finally work in all cases.
This release contains a fix to prevent unnecessary duplication of MPI communicators.
Also, another example is added. It shows how to use yaxt for halo exchange of unstructured grid models.
This release contains minor fixes plus a switch to run configure tests with libtool so that users are no longer bothered with details of rpath and library dependencies.
- a minor optimization to prevent unneeded duplication MPI communicators,
- convenience functions to reduce user input at configure time
- further documentation on how to build on Cray XC systems
- various bug-fixes for compiler/MPI fail
The API is unchanged and this version, while a major step in regard to reliability, should be a drop-in replacement for everyone using 0.3.0 at this time.
This release significantly enhances the library:
- Fortran support is finalized, all public functions from the C API have a corresponding routine in the Fortran API.
- Performance has been improved for computations on large distributed objects while decreasing memory requirements at the same time.
- Improved computation of intersections for large index lists.
- Exposes more of the API to Fortran.
- Some performance/memory improvements.
- The Fortran interface and Fortran language tests have been greatly improved.
- Two calls added to determine if the library has been initialized (xt_initialize*d*/xt_finalize*d*).
- XT_INT_MIN and XT_INT_MAX limits added.
- Lots of bug fixes and code cleanup.
A new release has been made available.
Following are the most important changes:
- Every Xt_idxlist object now is given a unique ID to be used e.g. as an O(1) heuristic for equality checks.
- The source now builds with
BUILD_CFLAGS='-Wall -Wextra -Wconversion -Wstrict-overflow -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Werror' BUILD_FCFLAGS='-Wall -Wextra -Wconversion -Wstrict-overflow -Wno-error=unused-function'
Also available in: Atom