- Login: k202069
- Email: email@example.com
- Ultraviolet Theme: slush_poppies
- Registered on: 05/25/2009
- Last connection: 09/01/2021
- 12:13 AM ScalES-PPM PPM Version 1.0.7 available
- This release mostly improves the separation of Fortran and C parts of the API but also adds a number of minor bug fix...
- 11:15 PM ScalES-PPM Bug #348 (Closed): Incorrect with-regard-for-quality test
- 11:14 PM ScalES-PPM Bug #348: Incorrect with-regard-for-quality test
- This was fixed in commit:adf7f92c8a7015c2d937528552cce3daab471427
- PPM 1.0.7 distribution, .tar.xz format
- PPM 1.0.7 distribution, .tar.gz format
- 11:14 AM YAXT YAXT Version 0.9.1 available
- This release
* reduces libtool compatibility headaches with the new nvfortran compiler,
* fixes a small memory leak...
- 10:35 AM ScalES-PPM Feature #322 (Closed): Add general MPI datatype-based access to distributed multi-array
- This has become non-issue with the replacement of type-specific Fortran code by a type-agnostic C implementation in c...
- 09:55 AM ScalES-PPM Bug #342 (Resolved): autoreconf fails due to missing file m4/ac_fc_module_output_flag.m4
- The test remains for 2.70 because the version distributed with ppm also knows about -mdir which is not tested in 2.69.
- 09:48 AM ScalES-PPM Bug #343 (Resolved): ACX_FORTRAN_RUN_CHECK_SIZEOF in acx_fc_real_size.m4 does not check size of its argument
- The following commits address this issue:
* commit:d66a744e01a4b simplifies the shell expression so it works effecti...
- 09:26 AM ScalES-PPM Feature #344 (Resolved): Add support for OpenSSL 1.1.0 crypto
- This issue was addressed in commit:17317332d1485a4, part of release 1.0.6.
Also available in: Atom