YAXT Version 0.8.1 available
This release is a minor update to 0.8.0 that
- fixes some minor build system issues,
- defaults to mpicc/mpifort and other usual wrappers for CC/FC instead of gcc/gfortran,
- adds inquiry functions xt_redist_get_num_send_msg and xt_redist_get_num_recv_msg,
- conditionalizes building of performance test programs,
- detects another failure in datatype handling in Intel MPI and MVAPICH at configure time,
- adds a constructor for xmaps (xt_xmap_intersection_pos_new) when the transferred positions are already known, and
- improves support for pgfortran 14.
Also see commit log at commit:c96c095bb3c6fa6.