From 03/11/2013 to 04/09/2013
- 11:36 AM Feature #315: new constructor xt_redist_repeat
- We need more information from the caller in order to build a new redist:
byte-extent that scales the given displac...
- 11:06 AM Bug #313 (Closed): bug: xmap construction allows multiple writes to the same destination memory location
- duplication of #318
- 11:05 AM Bug #318 (Closed): Eliminate multi-source indices
- this is now fixed
- 04:26 PM Bug #318 (Closed): Eliminate multi-source indices
- In case one index has multiple providers, it is currently also written multiple times to each destination. This needs...
- 04:25 PM Feature #317 (New): support for in-place redistributions
- Redistributions should also work when input and output arrays are the same object. This needs the following improveme...
Also available in: Atom