From 02/17/2013 to 03/18/2013
- 11:06 AM Bug #313 (Closed): bug: xmap construction allows multiple writes to the same destination memory location
- duplication of #318
- 11:05 AM Bug #318 (Closed): Eliminate multi-source indices
- this is now fixed
- 04:26 PM Bug #318 (Closed): Eliminate multi-source indices
- In case one index has multiple providers, it is currently also written multiple times to each destination. This needs...
- 04:25 PM Feature #317 (New): support for in-place redistributions
- Redistributions should also work when input and output arrays are the same object. This needs the following improveme...
- 05:47 PM Task #316 (Closed): check if base redist class makes sense
- if there is enough common functionality within the current redist variations then we should derive them from a base c...
- 05:14 PM Feature #315 (Closed): new constructor xt_redist_repeat
- new constructor for simple static repetition of the same redist
(much simpler version of xt_redist_collection_static...
Also available in: Atom