From 07/07/2020 to 08/05/2020
- 10:35 AM Feature #322 (Closed): Add general MPI datatype-based access to distributed multi-array
- This has become non-issue with the replacement of type-specific Fortran code by a type-agnostic C implementation in c...
- 09:55 AM Bug #342 (Resolved): autoreconf fails due to missing file m4/ac_fc_module_output_flag.m4
- The test remains for 2.70 because the version distributed with ppm also knows about -mdir which is not tested in 2.69.
- 09:48 AM Bug #343 (Resolved): ACX_FORTRAN_RUN_CHECK_SIZEOF in acx_fc_real_size.m4 does not check size of its argument
- The following commits address this issue:
* commit:d66a744e01a4b simplifies the shell expression so it works effecti...
- 09:26 AM Feature #344 (Resolved): Add support for OpenSSL 1.1.0 crypto
- This issue was addressed in commit:17317332d1485a4, part of release 1.0.6.
- 09:21 AM Bug #345 (Resolved): No rule to make target 'dist_array.f90' when building HTML documentation
- This should be addressed now that dist_array.f90 is part of the source tree and only regenerated in maintainer-mode. ...
- 08:10 PM Bug #346 (Feedback): Failure to apply doxygen CSS patch when building HTML documentation
- Resolved in commit:bf60175c0f0 part of release 1.0.6. Hopefully, similar errors will not come up in the future since ...
- 08:07 PM Feature #347 (Feedback): Add support for METIS v4-5 and ParMETIS v3-4
- Resolved in commit:575b8e08ca part of release 1.0.6.
- 08:06 PM PPM version 1.0.6 available
- This release mostly adds fixes for the build system to support a broader range of systems especially Cray XC30 and XC...
- Fortran 90 dependency generator from PPM 1.0.6, standalone distribution
- PPM 1.0.6 distribution, .tar.xz format
- PPM 1.0.6 distribution, .tar.gz format
Also available in: Atom