From 09/15/2017 to 10/14/2017
- 05:29 PM Bug #342: autoreconf fails due to missing file m4/ac_fc_module_output_flag.m4
- The latest release of 1.0.5 fixes the first issue noted regarding the absence of the file @m4/ac_fc_module_output_fla...
- 05:25 PM Bug #343: ACX_FORTRAN_RUN_CHECK_SIZEOF in acx_fc_real_size.m4 does not check size of its argument
- The latest release of 1.0.5 fixes the second issue noted regarding the division arithmetic, but the first issue remai...
- 06:06 PM PPM version 1.0.5 available
- This is mostly a bug-fix release but also includes
* the option to change the RMA synchronization method of distribu...
- PPM distribution 1.0.5, tar.xz format
- PPM distribution 1.0.5, tar.gz format
- 03:22 AM Documentation #283: Account for preprocessor directives
- @doxygen@ will not run its built-in preprocessor on the Fortran code because it will only do so on Fortran files with...
- 03:13 AM Feature #347 (New): Add support for METIS v4-5 and ParMETIS v3-4
- h2. Introduction
The current ScalES-PPM API appears to be designed around the METIS v4 and ParMETIS v3 APIs. The a...
- 07:53 PM Bug #346 (New): Failure to apply doxygen CSS patch when building HTML documentation
- After applying the patches in #342 and #345, running @autoreconf -vif@ to rebuild the @configure@ and @Makefiles@, co...
- 07:41 PM Bug #345 (New): No rule to make target 'dist_array.f90' when building HTML documentation
- After configuring the project and running
@make -C doc/unitdoc html-local@
from the top build directory to buil...
- 07:24 PM Feature #344 (New): Add support for OpenSSL 1.1.0 crypto
- @src/crypto/ppm_checksum_c.c@ was designed around the pre-1.1.0 OpenSSL API and uses a stack-allocated digest context...
- 06:29 PM Bug #343 (New): ACX_FORTRAN_RUN_CHECK_SIZEOF in acx_fc_real_size.m4 does not check size of its argument
- The function @ACX_FORTRAN_RUN_CHECK_SIZEOF@ in @m4/acx_fc_real_size.m4@ does not actually check for the size of the r...
- 06:17 PM Bug #342 (New): autoreconf fails due to missing file m4/ac_fc_module_output_flag.m4
- When attempting to run @autoreconf@ on @ppm-1.0.4@, @aclocal@ fails with error:
@aclocal: error: acinclude.m4:52: ...
Also available in: Atom